All Airteq Pneumatic products are designed for use by both Juvenile and Adult Correction Facilities in the following areas: inmate housing, entrances, corridors, safety vestibules and administrative areas.
- Airteq Swing Locks have passed the standard test methods specified in ASTM F1577
- Airteq Sliding Door Devices have passed the standard test methods specified in ASTM F1643
Below are a few statements – if you answer yes to all, then a pneumatic locking solution could be right for you:
- I want a solution compatible with low voltage PLC door control systems.
- I want to eliminate the need for auxiliary electrical components between the head-end and detention hardware.
- I want an energy efficient solution that will help reduce my operating budget.
- I want a product with a successful track record of installations in long term operation.
- I want to reduce life safety issues for the end user with immediate unlock reaction times, maximum side load capabilities and an adaptable group release system in case of power failures.
- I want a system that offers uninterrupted operation in case of power failures.
- I want a system that requires minimum maintenance with fewer moving parts.
View our other products by category below: